Aug 20, 2009

A Couple of my proud creations

So a couple of days ago, I made some really awesome stuff.

Cute Amigurumi Cupcake Bear - My First Crochet Project!!!

During my process of making her, I was pretty
sure that I was going to fail, but I was wrong! I
followed some step-by-step tutorials by someone on youtube and it took me hours...

I used felt for the eyes and white thing (lol, I don't know what it's called) and stitched on the nose and mouth.

This was inspired by a few super cute amigurumi bears I saw on flickr.







Mini Recycled Chic Gift Bag


I wanted to make a gift bag for my friend, so I came up with this cool idea. I used some flower wallpaper and cut up some pics from a black and white Americana Mahasset catalog. Real cool, right? The inside was stuffed with a piece of tracing paper, since I didn't have tissue paper. The handles are just some blue
and purple ribbons.
But my favorite part of the bag is that I made it out of a soap box!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment